Monday, September 23, 2013

Against the RopesAgainst the Ropes by Sarah Castille
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you want to read a story with a hot alpha mma fighter who is also, sexy, tatted up, rich, protective, likes a little rope, takes care of his friends and girl, has a sense of humor - then this is the book for you. You will fall in love with Max - and root for Makayla and Max as their relationship grows. Makayla is perfect for Max, because she gives it to him back and challenges him at the right times - just like he does to her. I really enjoy Sarah Castille's writing style - and look forward to more of her books. I'm hoping there may be a series started here, because there are a few friends in the book I need to find out more about!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment