Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cage by Harper Sloan

Cage (Corps Security, #2)Cage by Harper Sloan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read more Reviews on our Blog
Like Sizzling Pages on Facebook

Harper Sloan did it again, she knows her hot Alpha men.

He calls her Beauty.......he's her Beast (in the bedroom).

He tells her....."I feel like I just found a piece of myself that has been lost forever. A piece of the puzzle that I didn't even know was missing until you walked into my life."

I thought I loved Axel, but no - I seriously fell head of heels for Greg "G" Cage. He's caring and understanding...but DO NOT mess with him, because he is still a serious badass alpha male. Meli and him are HOT together - he falls hard for her, she's strong and doesn't take crap, not even his. Their relationship isn't without issues, but it also has all the good stuff and more - including an adorable ninja fighter with some great lines. All our favorite characters are included (even Sway!!), making us look forward to the next book. One of my all time favorites for sure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment