Friday, May 30, 2014

Mended (Connections #3) by Kim Karr

Mended (Connections, #3)
 
I just knew I was going to be in for a rocky ride with Xander and Ivy.
 
They were each other's "first" for love and more - but unfortunately being young, family issues, rash decisions, took their lives in different directions - with pain and hurt feelings dragging along behind them.  After twelve years apart though, fate brings them back together, but Ivy has moved on and Xander can't believe who's she's with.  Xander can't stay away from Ivy, he's drawn to her and he finally realizes he needs to talk to her and set things straight about the past.
 

Ivy only knows what she saw happen twelve years ago.  When they find themselves unexpectedly working together, being around each other on a daily basis, Ivy begins struggling with her feelings.  Not missing an opportunity - finally Xander explains all the details of what really happened years ago, and Ivy has to decide what to do now.
 
 
This book had me crazy.  The sexual tension, the twists, the disappointments, the hope for the two of them to work it out had me totally in knots at times.  I devoured the book, leaving feeding my family and cleaning for another day!  Getting through this book was more important!
 
I really enjoy Kim Karr's writing style, and incorporating the other characters from other books, always gives a book more depth to me.  This is definitely one of my favorite series to read, and if you loved River and Dahlia, Jagger and Aerie - you will truly enjoy Xander and Ivy!  I'm so looking forward to Bell's story.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment