Thursday, June 5, 2014

Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare #2) by Tessa Bailey

Baiting The Maid Of Honor (Wedding Dare, #2)

Hold on a second here - I need a moment or two to compose myself from enjoying all of Reed's dirty talking!  Wow - I'm almost speechless, and I think I can say, that I found my perfect groomsman from Kady and Colton's wedding party.  Reed is the one for me!  Hold on tight girls, Reed is going to make you get all hot and bothered, and then some!

Reed is an unexpected fill-in for a groomsman for the wedding party, and he and Julie are paired together.  Talk about opposites! 

Julie is a good, sweet, Southern girl.  Raised with perfect manners, a smile always on her face, always the pleaser, putting others needs first - taking care of everything and everyone.

Reed is...well, not romantic, rough, a dirty talker with tattoos and scars, doesn't do the romantic afterglow, doesn't cuddle or reassure, doesn't give out sweet nothings. 
 

"What can I say? I'm an emotionless son of a bitch."
 

So, just imagine these two together.  I don't want to give too much of their explosive relationship away, because you really need to read it to experience it enjoy it yourself.  But I won't leave you totally hanging - here are some of my favorite lines.


 
 
 
 
For two people so opposite and who "don't know who they are" with each, it's completely obviously these two are meant for each other!

With each book I love this series more! 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment