Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Perfect Chaos (Unyielding #1) by Nashoda Rose - @nashodarose

Perfect Chaos (Unyielding, #1)
I have been anticipating Georgie & Deck's story for months.  Wondering what their history is.  Why they acted the way they did to each other.  Finally, finally I get their story - and it was in no way what I anticipated at all.  To say it was way better than I expected, and surpassed all my expectations is an understatement.

Right from the first page, this book grabbed me and wouldn't let me go.  Georgie, ugh - I had no clue and never imagined what her life had been like the past ten years.  Her trials and journey really began at age 16 when her and her family were notified that her brother was killed in the line of duty.

Deck - I can't find the right words to describe the loyalty he showed to his friends and mostly Georgie.  He struggled so hard with his feelings for Georgie and how to handle and deal with her as gently as he could.  You could feel the deep love he held for her, and when he finally let go to those feelings... it was spectacular.



I can't give you too much of the story line.  You need to be amazed with all the questions and their answers.  The past that's revealed by both Georgie and Deck.  You to need to find the answers along the way as you read.  You need to be grabbed and pulled in to this story like I was - because trust me, you will not be disappointed - you will be only be like me, wishing that Kai's story would come out very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment