Monday, March 24, 2014

Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott

Play (Stage Dive, #2)
 
 
 
Let me make one thing perfectly clear before I start my review.
 
 
How can you not absolutely love him?
 
Mal is like a steamroller in the best possible way.  He's a come in, take care, take charge and takeover kind of person, add in the funniest personality, and you just cannot say no to him.  Don't believe me - just ask Anne.  Because that is exactly what he did to her - leaving her with her head spinning and heart reeling.
 
Anne tries to establish some boundaries with Mal - and being the kind of guy he is, he usually agrees, only after he's crossed them.  He knows "pumpkin" (his hideous pet-name for her that drives her crazy!) - only has "crazy eyes" for him (because he always checks when she meets a new guy) and talks her into a crazy idea!  Anne is just a little wary of Mal's "agreement" - mostly because she's had a crush on him for years, and she's afraid of how it all will affect her heart in the end.
 
This book has it all......
 
A Broken Bed!
 

A Flood!
 

Mal and his deep talks with her body parts and his...
 
"...concern with regards to the harsh and unyielding
nature of your shirt."
 
Oh, and last but not least - we have... 
 

a "KILLER" puppy.
 


I thoroughly enjoyed all of this book, and couldn't put it down - there were so many parts that made me smile and laugh, and one or two that broke my heart.  Mal and Anne were truly a pair - their personalities complimenting each other - and when they finally gave it all to each other, the perfect person to help get through the difficulties that life sometimes throws at all of us.  I can't say enough about this book - I loved the first in this series, but now I think this one is my favorite - at least until then next comes out!
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment