Friday, March 7, 2014

I'll Take a Chance (Running Into Love #2) by Annalisa Nicole

I'll Take A Chance (Running into Love Book 2)
 
 
 
 
I really enjoyed this story about two people finding each other unexpectedly and taking the chance at being happy and starting a new relationship.  Amelia is still dealing with the hurt her ex caused by his words and actions, and Kyle has been denying himself happiness since his twin sister disappeared.  They were the perfect pairing.
 
 
I could really feel how much Kyle was interested in seeing Amelia, wanting to spend as much time as possible together, but not wanting to move to fast and scare Amelia. The excitement of a new relationship and all those "butterfly" feelings between the two was fun to experience.  But just because there were alot of sweet moments - there were just as many hot, sexy moments that had me all hot and bothered!
 
 
Amelie was such a down to earth girl, you couldn't helf loving her and Kyle was definitely a catch - and he proved his loyalty and love throughout all the ups and downs that happened even at the beginning of their relationship.  It was good to get to know their other family members too - and I think I may have to go back and read the first book in this series - because I am surely looking forward to the next book about Adrian and Shay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment