Sunday, August 17, 2014

Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC #1) by River Savage - @RiverS_Author

Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
Wow!!! That's all that seems to be coming from my brain when I think about Nix!  He is the hottest dirty talker I have read to date, and I have read a ton of books!!  He's a little crass, sexy and sweet when he does it - how is that even possible!!! The best part is - that Kadence would get horrified by it.  No not really, she may act that way at first, but deep down she loved it and it got her all hot and bothered.  But Nix isn't all bad-ass biker, he's a divorced father of an 11 year old boy who is his life, while running an MC with clean businesses, trying to be on the right side of law and keeping his town clean.  The way Nix is with Z, his son, and how he handles him with such care and love - is just so sweet, you just can't help from falling for Nix for more than his dirty talking!
Then there is Kadence - and she is a force to be reckoned with.  She was burned in a fire 3 years ago, and was left by her fiancee at the same time.  She's battled through a lot of pain, and insecurity.  She's strong, sassy and feisty for sure.  She's Z's teacher, and when she meets Nix for the first time - she's taken aback by the leather and the boots, and she just can't stop herself from her own dirty thoughts.  But, there's no way she's getting involved with a biker, let alone a student's father.  Famous last words!!


Nix is going to have a shot with Kadence, he's not letting her say no to seeing what's between them.  Her acting all smart-mouthed and stubborn, is just turning him on more - unfortunately for her.  Though, deep down she's glad he's so persistent.  As they start dating, Kadence’s past shows up - and finds out it's tied to Nix somehow.  Not only this, they have to deal with Nix's ex - and his MC Club.  Kadence may be ready to give them a break and possibly call it quits, but Nix isn't going to agree to that.  He wasn't going to let Kadence run.


I absolutely loved this book, mostly because it's not your typically MC Biker story.  I enjoyed all the other guys, and their personalities from the club - and Kadence's best friend, Holly.  I can't think of anything I didn't like about it actually and I have to admit, I'm super excited for Sy and Holly's story next, because I need to know what went on with them!! This book totally took my by storm!  As a recommendation from my fellow blogger, Nic - I knew I had to give it a try, and I'm so glad I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment