Saturday, September 28, 2013

This Love's Not for SaleThis Love's Not for Sale by Ella Dominguez

My rating: 5 of 5 Sizzling Stars

5 blog stars

ARC provided by author for honest review.

I soooo have a new Book Boyfriend!! Tucker is everything you could want wrapped up into one perfect man! Lily and Tucker both have exes and relationship issues, but Lily is so perfect for him, she's spunky, and damn her sass just has you laughing out loud some times - (loved the texting too!). Tuck is the dom man(with a sense of humor) every girl wants, and he and Lily just work so well together - they just have to put aside their pasts and not be afraid of the future. This book had me from the beginning, I could barely put it down - definitely one of my all time favorites!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment