Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Reason to Breathe by C.P. Smith


A Reason To Breathe


I'm not going to write much for this book review.  I'm just going to say....you MUST read this book!! 

If you love a hot, sexy, totally Alpha male - who also happens to be in law enforcement - you MUST read this book.

If you love a heroine who doesn't back down, is caring, and most importantly sassy - you MUST read this book.

If you love a great romantic suspense - you MUST read this book.

If you want to read a book, that you won't be able to put down - you MUST read this book.

I can't even believe this is the first book for this author - and I am ANXIOUSLY anticipating her next one.


Trust me - read this book - if you don't believe me - please see the beautiful reviews from my other girls at Sizzling Pages...


Dawn's Review
 Dawn's Reveiw


Tara's Review
 Tara's Review



Nic's Review
 Nic's Review

Carmen's Review
http://carmens-sizzling-pages.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-reason-to-breathe-by-cp-smith.html


No comments:

Post a Comment