Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Finder Fees (TroubleMaker #4) by Kelly Gendron - @KelGendron

Finder Fees (TroubleMaker, #4)
I really enjoy this series so much - especially because each book is so different from the previous ones.  This book started off so great and stayed that way through the entire book.  I think my favorite part, that I knew I was gonna love this book was the elevator "scene" and what came out of Sloan's sassy mouth and her comment to J.T. - and his come-back was even better - I nearly spit out my drink!

J.T. and Sloan together - oh man, the sexual tension was scorching.  He was an "alpha-male" in the true sense - and he let her know exactly what that was.  I was "fanning" myself with his explanation.




The sexual energy was scorching between these two - especially before they gave in to inevitable.  The story had some twists and turns that I didn't even see coming and ended going in a different direction than what I expected it to be - which was a very pleasant surprise.  I love when storylines don't quite turn out how I expect them to from the synopsis.


This book had a lot of sexual tension in the beginning - and some extremely funny moments between J.T. and Sloan.  So, if you're looking for a lighter read - with a little suspense and some sizzling, sexy encounters with a great hea - than you'll really enjoy this book for sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment