Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hard to Come By (Hard Ink #3) by Laura Kaye - @laurakayeauthor

Hard to Come By (Hard Ink, #3)

If you love a fast paced romantic suspense, with lots of action - in more ways than one, then you definitely need to be reading this series.  You can't help but fall in love with all these 'damaged' ex-military men, who are trying to clear their names, and help others out along the way.

I fell for Derek right away.  Besides be a great dirty talker,  he had such a great personality and tried to keep things light.  Even with everything he faced in his past and the things coming at him now, he always seemed to stay positive.  He deserved to find his happiness - and Emilie was perfect for him.  I couldn't help but hope for the best for them, especially when their relationship hit a few bumps.

This is definitely one of my favorite romantic suspense series, it always leaves me wanting more - and I look forward to the next book, as I try and figure out exactly where everything will end up.



No comments:

Post a Comment