Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Finding Parker by Scott Hildreth - @ScottDHildreth

Finding Parker
As I sit here, trying to write this review, I find myself speechless, or I should say wordless.  I feel like whatever I decide to write about Finding Parker won't be good enough.  I won't be able to express how much I truly loved this book, and how incredible I thought it was.


It's true, this book isn't an erotic romance.  It's true, that this book isn't probably what you would expect Scott Hildreth to write either.  It's also true, you'll probably highlight a lot of passages as you read - and you'll probably think about your own life as you read this book.


It's a love story.  Simple and complex as that.  But it's not just a love story between a man and a woman - it's about finding love with other people you meet in your life.  It's about family - and not the "traditional" family you are likely thinking about.  It's not about the number of people you know, it's the quality of the relationships you have with the ones closest to you.  It's about living life the right way and to the fullest.


You will fall in love with all of them - Parker, Victoria, Downes and especially, Kenton.  They're all just real, good people - who will make you smile, make you think, and touch your heart.  So glad I "Found Parker".




No comments:

Post a Comment