Friday, May 16, 2014

Within Temptatin (Sons of Temptation #1) by Tanya Holmes

Within Temptation (Sons of Temptation, #1)

Jackpot!! This is the first novel for Tanya Holmes, and this book has definitely hit its mark.  To start off with, it had two of my favorite things in it - suspense and sexual tension.  Not only that, it had me totally in its grips from the beginning wondering what really happened to Shannon's mom - and even more importantly what would happen with Trace and Shannon.  I devoured this book, anticipating each page - and new revelation that was revealed as the story went along.

 

Shannon and Trace are complicated characters - each much learn to forgive and trust each other in order to find out the truth and heal from the events that occurred over the past 12 years.  Since this is a Romantic Suspense - I don't want to give too much of the story away - but l will say the ending totally surprised me, and left me satisfied with how everything ended.  I definitely look forward to reading more from this author in the future!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment