Monday, July 14, 2014

Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake #2) by Riley Mackenzie

Beautifully Done (Beautifully Awake, #2)

Perfect title, because this book.....this book was "Beautifully Done".  I'm sitting here writing this review after finishing the book, searching for the words to explain how much I absolutely, freaking loved this story. I don't want to spoil any of the important parts, and there are so many important, beautiful parts in this book. First though, you need to know that you must read "Beautifully Awake", the first book in the series to feel the full effect of the story.  I have to admit the story starts out a little slow, both books actually did - but hang on because you have to give it a chance - you have to give Asher and all that he is, and Talia, and all her beauty and strength a chance - you need to experience their relationship with them.



I do want to tell you a little bit about Asher because he is..... there is no one word
to describe him.  Asher is hardworking, sexy, devoted, loving, puts everyone else first, takes care of his family, dotes on his 5 nieces, a great role-model, has a kick- ass sense of humor......and when need be, he will give a good smack down to protect the ones he loves.  Oh, and let me not forget, Asher is an ass.....really, he is, ask all his friends and family...but he's the best kind of loveable ass there is!  And trust me, if you don't totally fall head over heels in love with him yourself by the end of this book - well, there is something wrong with you!!


I want to spill it all so bad, tell you about certain parts of the book that got to me, just share with you....but I can't deprive you of reading, and going through this experience yourself. I just want to scream at you "Read this Book!!!!". The story and the wonderful people in it will stay with you for a very long time.


Absolutely, one my top favorite books of the year!!








No comments:

Post a Comment